Lilypie Date is set Ticker
Monday, January 01, 2007
Happy New Year
Happy New Year to all our family & friends. Our wish for you is to have a year full of fun, special moments and wonderful memories.

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger Briana's Mom said...

Happy New Year! I wish you all the best in 2007!

Blogger Christi and Abbey said...

Just wanted to say hi! From my referral until now I really haven't been able to keep up with everyone's blogs but I just want to you to know that my heart is full of hope for you and I will be rejoicing with you when your baby comes. It is more wonderful than I could ever explain.

Blogger Tao's Mommy said...

Happy New Year to you too!! All the best in 2007!!
Cant wait to see you in a few weeks!!

Blogger Deb said...

Happy New Year. It is going to be a very exciting one!!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer