

Today was our annual Appreciation day, of course we were kept in suspense all week, all day and then finally at 1:30 we all gathered in reception, went downstairs and got onto a waiting bus, once on the bus our managing partner announced that it has really been hard to beat the smiles on our faces when we hear that we are going shopping SO not wanting to break the "tradition" we would be going shopping again but this year we would be going to COSTCO. We all got a $300 shopping card and once we arrived we had until 3:15 to spend all our money.................
They don’t really have a clothes section so I couldnt be a typical GIRL and run off and shop for clothes but I did manage to find a really nice black jacket/coat something smart and light for these cool spring mornings/evenings.
After that I hit the music department and got the new Nelly Furtado and Gwen Stefani CD's.
Then I went to there Garden Department and got a set of 3 ceramic pots which I am going to put on our deck I think I am going to plant flowers in the small one, lavender in the medium one and some kind of shrub/topiary in the larger one.
I bought 2 sets of solar powered lanterns, lovely brass coloured ones for our garden section in our back yard (I will take photos this weekend).....AND then my big splurge..........a reclining chair for me to enjoy the SHADE and when Rowan uses it for him to enjoy the SUN hehehehe I think we might have to go back and get another one, I don’t know how often I am going to want to share it heheheheh
At 3:30 we all boarded the bus and then we headed off to MOXIES, a really nice restaurant, we had an entire section booked for us. We had yummy cocktails and appetizers and of course the famous SHOW and TELL only this time it was more a TELL because everyone's items were on the large size so we couldn’t bring them into the restaurant. I had the biggest item heheheh should have seen me trying to get my chair onto the bus ahahahahahah
I have attached a photo of my goodies, this weekend I will get one of me in my chair, with a cocktail of course:)
Labels: work





2 Comments:
What an awesome way to spend the day. Love the purchases.
Keep smilin!
Nelly and Gwen?! Dang, you are WAY hip. :-) Go baby go!
Post a Comment
<< Home