Thursday, March 15, 2007

Rowan & I moved to Canada in 2001 from South Africa. In January 2008 we traveled to China where we became a forever family when we finally met our baby girl, Adia. We have 2 fur-babies, Kit-Kat & Mishka.
![]() |
|
DTC November 2005 Blogroll |
3 Comments:
I loved doing this DNA thingy! Looks like we have a few in common!!
Hi Rowan and Lorraine!!
I've finally added this blog to my bloglines!! Now I'll always know when you update and I can drop in more!!
Thank you soooo much Lorraine for always thinking of me when you send out all those adoption emails!! I love getting each email and it's always something I haven't seen before so that's always great!!
Blessings!!
Love Dawn
Chin up... take care and get out and scream when need be... Love Fliss
http://flissandmikeadventures.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
<< Home