The day after the blizzard was the day of the big clean up for the city and for us at home.
| View Show | Create Your Own
| View Show | Create Your OwnLabels: Winter

Rowan & I moved to Canada in 2001 from South Africa. In January 2008 we traveled to China where we became a forever family when we finally met our baby girl, Adia. We have 2 fur-babies, Kit-Kat & Mishka.
![]() |
|
DTC November 2005 Blogroll |
| View Show | Create Your OwnLabels: Winter
4 Comments:
So it gets a little cold then?? How come its only Rowan cleaning up the snow???
That's a LOT of snow! We're supposed to hit 71 today here in Georgia! Almost a record high.
Wow, that just looks crazy!
bbbrrrr... there I was thinking that my little bit of snow was a little cool...hahaha... aaaarrrrr, I think that Rowan done a good job clearing and I am even more prouder of you for taking great photos... lol... you are a kindred spirit when it comes to the photos...lol... take care... Love Fliss x
http://flissandmikeadventures.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home