Lilypie Date is set Ticker
Monday, July 09, 2007
Busy end of June beginning of July
We ended off June with a long weekend, an extra long weekend for me...my co. gives us a Summer Day Off on June 29th.

My weekend started on Thursday it was my 32nd Bday:) On Friday I spent the day with my sis/mom and nephews, we had a lovely day. Saturday after working very hard in our yard Rowan and I went to the Jazz Festival, it was most enjoyable. Sunday we met my my sis/family at the zoo where we visited with all the animals, Joshua my nephew who is almost 3 had a great time, he provided us with lots of laughs. Monday Rowan went to work and I spent the day reading and found time to repot my indoor plants.
Rowan had July 4th off, and he used his day to set up our above ground pool.

This past week was super hot here reaching 36 on Friday so we have made good use of our pool so far. This past weekend we relaxed in our yard, we got our waterfall feature up and running (photos to follow). I did some shopping..........5 hrs at the mall..........shopping and me usually get along just fine but the more the fashions and shops cater for stick people the harder I find it to enjoy shopping for myself.

This week we plan to go and watch Harry Potter, we are huge fans and we have more plans for more swimming and chilling out in our back yard:)

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

Glad you are having such a great summer so far!!!

A hot one too it seems!!

I didn't realize it was your 32nd birthday!! We are only a few weeks apart in age!! My 32nd birthday is this saturday!!

Hope the rest of your summer is filled with sun and fun!!

Blogger Julie said...

Happy belated birthday!!! Enjoy your summer!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer