

Those of you that have known me for years know that I like to do radical changes to my hair. Well for 2 years now I have been kinda conservative, well I think so, and have been trying to grow it and stay my natural tones of brown/blonde. Well today I had enough and decided I needed a change.......
Labels: Me





10 Comments:
You go sister... love the new do... looking funky!!!
It's sooooo beautiful!! You look so radiant with red!!!
Way to go! I wish I could be so daring...I love it!
Love it!! You look awesome -- vibrant and fun.
ok, if those are before and after pictures you loook like a totally different person! I wish I was as brave as you are! I love the new do...and absolutely love the color!
Looks great!
Keep smilin!
Wow, you look great!!
Ooooo - I like the new hair. The red is awesome. You look fabulous!
It's hip and sassy - I love it!
Lorraine I love it! Looks very pretty. I sure hope we get to meet up next summer when I come visit my mom:)
Janice
ps your getting really close now right?
Post a Comment
<< Home