Lilypie Date is set Ticker
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Ive been tagged: Top 10 List
I have been tagged by Tracy to list the 10 things that we still need to do or get for our munchkin (still no news of when our munchkin will join our family)
1. Still need quilt squares and wishes for our 100 Good Wish Quilt
2. An album for the lifebook layouts that we bought from My Jiangxi Girl
3. Order our baby carrier from BabyHawk
4. Fall Clean our house
5. Create a wish list
8. Order 11 Moon items for trip so that fellow 11 Moon families can identify us
9. Create a packing list for when we actually get to go
10. Book a massage to help me through these next few referral release dates..............................
To carry on the fun I tag all my fellow 11 Moon Families who should be "next":

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger Kayce said...

Did I send you a square?? I hope I did, because I have one from you....Let me know if I didn't!

Thanks Lorraine! Hope you had fun and helped narrow down the 'to do list'.

Tracy

Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Hooray! I finally found your blogsite! I kept going to your webpage and could not find the tag. I emailed you but you must not have gotten it? I will get to working on this tag :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer