Warning this rollercoaster is full of twists & turns............

Well this week has been by far the longest and hardest rumour rollercoaster ride of our 22 months (still counting). It started off with the regular not to sure but if we go by previous months they should get to maybe Dec 5th (remember we are Dec 9th).
Then we entered the first of many loops, maybe they will get to Dec 12th, another loop Dec 6th, another loop Dec 10th............................

Well this week has been by far the longest and hardest rumour rollercoaster ride of our 22 months (still counting). It started off with the regular not to sure but if we go by previous months they should get to maybe Dec 5th (remember we are Dec 9th).

Then we entered the first of many loops, maybe they will get to Dec 12th, another loop Dec 6th, another loop Dec 10th............................
We last entered a loop of Dec 8th and now we are left hanging upside down with all the blood rushing to our heads not knowing if this is the final loop, will this be the cut off date.
Are we actually going to miss the cut off by one day............................
Labels: International Adoption






6 Comments:
The cut off in front of me was two days! I totally know how you feel! If it doesn't happen for you this month, you know you are definitely next! It is so nice when you know for sure you are next! Try to hang in there!
Hanging uside down right along with you!
Hang in there! If you just miss the cut off at least you will know for sure you are next!!!!
It sucks but there is the comfort knowing that next month is your time!!
I have thinking about you and I am glad to see you posted. Hang in!
Keep smilin!
I have been thinking of you guys! I was hoping you would be in this batch ( as I know you were too!) BUT...YOU ARE NEXT! Woo Hoo!! :) That must feel amazing!! :)
Lorraine and Rowan, we are thinking of you guys! Wish sooooo much that this was your month! You know you MUST take a trip to PEI to see some of your bloggy friends down here!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home