

Cant wait to use ours for real, but for now the teddy bear and fur-babies will have to do. We got ours from www.BabyHawk.com
Labels: International Adoption

Rowan & I moved to Canada in 2001 from South Africa. In January 2008 we traveled to China where we became a forever family when we finally met our baby girl, Adia. We have 2 fur-babies, Kit-Kat & Mishka.
![]() |
|
DTC November 2005 Blogroll |


Labels: International Adoption
7 Comments:
You go sister... let's just hope the baby isn't that light and furry...hehehe
I have heard good things about that.
Keep smilin!
I LOVE the pattern you chose!! Beautiful!!
Getting SOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!! Whooo-hooo!!!!!
Well look what I found while blog hopping! I DIDN"T KNOW YOU HAD THIS BLOG!!! I thought you just had the website that I just left a comment on today! LOL well good to know.
Ps, love your choice of pattern. I still have to go pick one out. Been meaning to....
Good job - I absolutely love mine and it was great for our trip to China. I love the fact that it is 100 % cotton and very breatheable.
Is it referral time yet????!!!! :o)
can't wait to see a baby in that carrier too! It will happen before you know it! You'll be getting your referral very very soon...so exciting...!
You have that totally figured out :) Very cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home