
Latests news is that an agency in Ottawa has received packages........................
Now we were told that our package would go straight to our Provincial office...............
Is it there is it at the courier depot tonight waiting to be delivered tomorrow morning???? Will that office phone our SW right away with the info so that she can share it with us????
PLEASE PLEASE say they will PLEASE dont make us wait the weekend............................PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEE
Labels: International Adoption





6 Comments:
OOOH! can't wait to hear your news!
Oh my!!!!!!!!! I have to wait another day... I not long went to bed and was thinking about your referral and couldn't sleep so got up and put the computer on to see what was going on... I am killing myself down here... hope to see something in the morning - if not, when I get home from work tomorrow... that stork is to slow... wonder what he/she looks like?????? Questions, questions...
praying for you guys that tomorrow is the day you see your sweet little babies face. Hurry, hurry please be tomorrow!
hugs to you both
I am all eager and excited here for you 2! Update as soon as you hear anything!
Keep smilin!
Hang in there! YOU ARE SOOOO CLOSE! I am soooo freakin' excited for you guys! It's crazy! I'm with Doris, update as soon as you know anything!!! :)
Oh my goodness the anticipation is killer!! I will be checking back for your good news!!
Woohoo! HURRY, HURRY!!
Smiles! :o)
Nikki
Post a Comment
<< Home