A few USA families are reporting they have received their referrals................now I know in the past Canada has been a few days behind......................COME ON REFERRALS...........OMG I cant believe this is actually going to happen.................OMG OMG OMG
Labels: International Adoption





10 Comments:
YAH Lorraine! We made it into this set of referrals tooo! Its party time! woooo hoooooo! Cant wait to hear about your referral and be sure to check into our blog
Our Blog
We probably wont get our info until next week though
Still checking in...
Hang on girl....its down to hours now until you see the sweet face of your precious baby!! I cannot wait!!! Make sure you EMAIL me once you here something!!
Are you calm???? LOL
HUGS
OMG, it is finally here! So excited for you!
SO excited for you! You have to let me know! Need some good news!
Keep smilin!
COULD THEY GO ANY SLOWER!! :) Just kidding. I'm sure it feels like that! Can't wait to share your joy!!!
Thank you so much... you have no idea as to how much the little surprise I got from you meant to me today... I love that Tink paper but don't want to use it, it is to pretty... lol... I was having such a down day and then when I opened the letter and there was the paper I had the biggest giggle and little cry at the same time... then was sitting in my van thinking of you and hoping that your referral was coming very, very soon... thank you so much again and again... love ya...
Oh oh oh!!!!
I am so excited for you!!!!
YABBA DABBA DOOOO! I'm so excited for you guys!!! I can't wait to see a picture! Oh My Gosh!
Post a Comment
<< Home