Lilypie Date is set Ticker
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Crazy busy fun exciting week
This week was busy but it was fun and exciting. We got our translated referral, we signed the papers accepting our baby girls referral, we got colour photos of her and we celebrated our news of becoming parents with family and friends around the world.

This weekend we had fun with friends, Rowan got to relax and play guitar hero 3 with Jimmy for most of saturday afternoon while I made Christmas cards with my friend Lynsey. Saturday evening I hung out with fellow bloggy friends Kim (Channing) and Norma. We had fun shopping, eating pizza and talking all about China.

Today was very special we shared the news with our Great Great Aunt (98 years old). She was so happy to see Adia's photos and to hear all about her.

Labels: ,



5 Comments:

I figured that you had been busy with life and getting things together etc... every now and again you pop into my head and I wonder how you are both going... I am still so excited for you both... live it up while you can... hahaha

I just saw the color pics! Oh my gosh, she's so cute!! She looks so petite!

Keep us posted on how things are going...any word on possible travel dates? I know FOI is pretty quick to get on that.

Enjoy this amazing Christmas.
xo

Blogger 4D said...

A wonderful celebratory weekend!!!

Keep smilin!

Blogger Rae said...

She's even more adorable in color! What a sweetie. And she looks so tiny. I know you just can't wait to hold her in your arms for the first time.

Blogger Stephanie said...

This is so wonderful ! I am smiling from ear to ear!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer